WHSClamAV is a free open source Add-In for Windows Home Server using the ClamAV Anti-Virus package.
We will be supporting Windows Home Server throughout it's lifespan and continue development of WHSClamAV.
- C# Coded
- Window Home Server Console Add-In
- Uses Open Source Based Anti Virus Scanning Engine
- ClamWin v0.96.4 (Released 19-Nov-2010) from ClamAV
- Now Supports International Installations on Windows Home Server
- Supports Smaller Screen Console Layouts (i.e. netbooks)
- Automatic Virus Database Updates
- Windows Scanning and Virus Database Upate Services
- Ability to scan backup drives
If you are interested in supporting my work and would like to contribute, you are welcome to make a small donation through the donate link on the SourceForge website - it will be a great help and will surely be appreciated.
Thanks, Al West
If you can't afford to donate then I would appreciate it if you would leave me a positive review at SourceForge
Cheers, Al West
t is free but i know not without costs. How we can help to support your project? Low priority = main job from the WHS can run without problems = great
Mike van den Ham
just installed the WHSClamAV on my WHS machine (Fujitsu-Siemens SCALEO). t is currently scanning my system for the first time. like VERY MUCH that the scanning priority is 'lower than normal' so that the Server can do it's MAIN job of being a File Server among other things. hope that this version will work in harmony with the other ClamAV versions that could be installed on this machine e.g. the ClamWin that can run with hMailServer as shown in the c't extra Netzwerke issue from c't extra 03/09.
Frank Andrew Easton
Free AV for WHS. What more could you ask for.